Get the possession of your plot in PAHS

Park Avenue Housing Scheme (PAHS) is one of the most distinct, luxurious, and affordable housing projects in Lahore. We feel it is essential that the investors and interested personnel be thoroughly informed and kept up-to-date with all the additions and developments. PAHS takes great pride in announcing that you can get provisional possession of your plot on 50% payment of the total price. Once possession is handed over, you can immediately start the construction of your house.

General Manager of PAHS, Mr. Imran Afzal has given us an encompassing and keen interview regarding the procedure to apply for the provisional possession in the society. (Click Here to watch the inteview). He told us that the brainchild of the developers and builders of PAHS seems to check all the boxes when it comes to potential buyers’ and investors’ requirements. The decision to handover the possession is made in a way to maximize the benefits for middle-class buyers and salaried persons.


Recently, a client started the construction of his 6.5 Marla house in Block C after paying 50% of the total price of his plot. This a corner plot numbered 516 in the society map.  Society Management is providing state of the art facilities like road networks, sewerage systems, and underground electricity, he added.

To apply for the provisional possession of residential plots measuring in PAHS, the given steps will be followed:

  1. Get the application form for provisional possession of the plot from the society office or you can download it from our website.
  2. Fill out the form and attach your CNIC copy, Provisional Possession Letter or Sale agreement, and the document verifying your plot number/plot with this application form. (Your attorney can submit this form on your behalf if you’re out of town/country).

After receiving the application, the concerned department of the society will check out your ledger. If you have paid all the installments on time, congratulations, you’re eligible to get the possession. If there are some dues left unpaid, then after getting clearance from the recovery department you can submit a provisional possession application.

It takes around 15-20 days to complete this procedure after getting approval from the surveyor, Director (Building Control), General Manager, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Executive officer of PAHS.

Related Posts

Leave a comment